Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00990665
Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 449–456, April 2013
How to Cite
TOMASSONI, G., BAKER, J., CORBISIERO, R., LOVE, C., MARTIN, D., NIAZI, I., SHEPPARD, R., WORLEY, S., BEAU, S., GREER, G. S., ARYANA, A., CAO, M., HARBERT, N., ZHANG, S. and for the Promote® Q CRT-D and Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead Study Group (2013), Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/jce.12065
This study was supported by St. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA, USA.
The following authors served as consultants for St. Jude Medical: G. Tomassoni, J. Baker, R. Corbisiero, C. Love, D. Martin, I. Niazi, R. Sheppard, S. Worley, S. Beau, A. Aryana.
In addition, G. Tomassoni received speaker's board compensation from St. Jude Medical and served as consultant/advisory board to Medtronic and Boston Scientific; D. Martin served as a consultant for Biotronik; I. Niazi served as a consultant for Sanofi Winthrop and Osptey Medical and received research grants from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific; S. Worley received speaker's bureau compensation relevant to this topic. N. Harbert and S. Zhang are employees of St. Jude Medical.
S. Greer and M. Cao: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received 27 July 2012; Revised manuscript received 21 October 2012; Accepted for publication 12 November 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Advanced left-ventricular lead placement techniques for cardiac resynchronization therapy, Current Opinion in Cardiology, 2014, 29, 1, 53, ,
- 2Acute changes in electromechanical parameters during different pacing configurations using a quadripolar left ventricular lead, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 38, 1, 61, , , , ,
- 3Left ventricular lead stabilization to retain cardiac resynchronization therapy at long term: when is it advisable?, Europace, 2013,, , , , , ,
- 4Phrenic nerve stimulation in CRT patients and benefits of electronic lead repositioning: the ERACE trial, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 38, 1, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Variegated left ventricular electrical activation in response to a novel quadripolar electrode: Visualization by non-invasive electrocardiographic imaging, Journal of Electrocardiology, 2013,,