Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00990665
Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 449–456, April 2013
How to Cite
TOMASSONI, G., BAKER, J., CORBISIERO, R., LOVE, C., MARTIN, D., NIAZI, I., SHEPPARD, R., WORLEY, S., BEAU, S., GREER, G. S., ARYANA, A., CAO, M., HARBERT, N., ZHANG, S. and for the Promote® Q CRT-D and Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead Study Group (2013), Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/jce.12065
This study was supported by St. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA, USA.
The following authors served as consultants for St. Jude Medical: G. Tomassoni, J. Baker, R. Corbisiero, C. Love, D. Martin, I. Niazi, R. Sheppard, S. Worley, S. Beau, A. Aryana.
In addition, G. Tomassoni received speaker's board compensation from St. Jude Medical and served as consultant/advisory board to Medtronic and Boston Scientific; D. Martin served as a consultant for Biotronik; I. Niazi served as a consultant for Sanofi Winthrop and Osptey Medical and received research grants from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific; S. Worley received speaker's bureau compensation relevant to this topic. N. Harbert and S. Zhang are employees of St. Jude Medical.
S. Greer and M. Cao: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received 27 July 2012; Revised manuscript received 21 October 2012; Accepted for publication 12 November 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Additional electrodes on the Quartet™ LV lead provide more programmable pacing options than bipolar and tripolar equivalents, Europace, 2016, euw039, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy With a Quadripolar Electrode Lead Decreases Complications at 6 Months, JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology, 2016, 2, 2, 212, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3A review of multisite pacing to achieve cardiac resynchronization therapy, Europace, 2015, 17, 1, 7, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Active fixation of a thin transvenous left-ventricular lead by a side helix facilitates targeted and stable placement in cardiac resynchronization therapy, Europace, 2015, euv272, , ,
- 5Apical vs. non-apical right ventricular pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy: a meta-analysis, Europace, 2015, 17, 8, 1259, , , , , , ,
- 6Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Delivered Via a Multipolar Left Ventricular Lead is Associated with Reduced Mortality and Elimination of Phrenic Nerve Stimulation: Long-Term Follow-Up from a Multicenter Registry, Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 2015, 26, 5, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Hospitalization rates and associated cost analysis of cardiac resynchronization therapy with an implantable defibrillator and quadripolar vs. bipolar left ventricular leads: a comparative effectiveness study, Europace, 2015, 17, 1, 101, , , , , , , , , ,
- 9Improved implant and postoperative lead performance in CRT-D patients implanted with a quadripolar left ventricular lead. A 6-month follow-up analysis from a multicenter prospective comparative study, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2015, 42, 1, 59, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 10Limitations of chronic delivery of multi-vein left ventricular stimulation for cardiac resynchronization therapy, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2015, 42, 2, 135, , , , , , , ,
- 11Performance of a novel left ventricular lead with short bipolar spacing for cardiac resynchronization therapy: Primary results of the Attain Performa Quadripolar Left Ventricular Lead Study, Heart Rhythm, 2015, 12, 4, 751, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 12Advanced left-ventricular lead placement techniques for cardiac resynchronization therapy, Current Opinion in Cardiology, 2014, 29, 1, 53, ,
- 13Left ventricular lead stabilization to retain cardiac resynchronization therapy at long term: when is it advisable?, Europace, 2014, 16, 4, 533, , , , , ,
- 14Multisite left ventricular pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy, Future Cardiology, 2014, 10, 4, 469, ,
- 15Novel active fixation mechanism permits precise placement of a left ventricular lead: Early results from a multicenter clinical study, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 7, 1150, , , , , , , , ,
- 16Periprocedural Management of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, Current Treatment Options in Cardiovascular Medicine, 2014, 16, 4, ,
- 17Phrenic nerve stimulation in cardiac resynchronization therapy, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2014, 41, 1, 15, , , , ,
- 18Variegated left ventricular electrical activation in response to a novel quadripolar electrode: Visualization by non-invasive electrocardiographic imaging, Journal of Electrocardiology, 2014, 47, 1, 66,
- 19Acute changes in electromechanical parameters during different pacing configurations using a quadripolar left ventricular lead, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 38, 1, 61, , , , ,
- 20Phrenic nerve stimulation in CRT patients and benefits of electronic lead repositioning: the ERACE trial, Journal of Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2013, 38, 1, 1, , , , , , , , ,