Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00990665
Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 449–456, April 2013
How to Cite
TOMASSONI, G., BAKER, J., CORBISIERO, R., LOVE, C., MARTIN, D., NIAZI, I., SHEPPARD, R., WORLEY, S., BEAU, S., GREER, G. S., ARYANA, A., CAO, M., HARBERT, N., ZHANG, S. and for the Promote® Q CRT-D and Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead Study Group (2013), Postoperative Performance of the Quartet® Left Ventricular Heart Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 449–456. doi: 10.1111/jce.12065
This study was supported by St. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA, USA.
The following authors served as consultants for St. Jude Medical: G. Tomassoni, J. Baker, R. Corbisiero, C. Love, D. Martin, I. Niazi, R. Sheppard, S. Worley, S. Beau, A. Aryana.
In addition, G. Tomassoni received speaker's board compensation from St. Jude Medical and served as consultant/advisory board to Medtronic and Boston Scientific; D. Martin served as a consultant for Biotronik; I. Niazi served as a consultant for Sanofi Winthrop and Osptey Medical and received research grants from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific; S. Worley received speaker's bureau compensation relevant to this topic. N. Harbert and S. Zhang are employees of St. Jude Medical.
S. Greer and M. Cao: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received 27 July 2012; Revised manuscript received 21 October 2012; Accepted for publication 12 November 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.