Clinical Trial Registration: ASSERT ClinicialTrials.gov number, NCT00256152.
Ethnic Differences in Atrial Fibrillation Identified Using Implanted Cardiac Devices
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 381–387, April 2013
How to Cite
LAU, C.-P., GBADEBO, T. D., CONNOLLY, S. J., VAN GELDER, I. C., CAPUCCI, A., GOLD, M. R., ISRAEL, C. W., MORILLO, C. A., SIU, C.-W., ABE, H., CARLSON, M., TSE, H.-F., HOHNLOSER, S. H., Healey, J. S. and for the ASSERT investigators (2013), Ethnic Differences in Atrial Fibrillation Identified Using Implanted Cardiac Devices. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/jce.12066
This investigator initiated study was funded by the St. Jude Medical Inc.
CP Lau, S.J. Connolly, I. Van Gelder, A. Capucci, M.R. Gold, C.W. Israel, C.A. Morillo, S.H. Hohnloser, and J.S. Healey are St. Jude Medical steering committee members and have been funded to attend investigator meetings for this study. In addition, I. Van Gelder received compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau and serves as consultant/advisory board member for Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, and BMS/Pfizer; M.R. Gold serves as consultant to Boston Scientific and Medtronic; C.W. Israel received speaker's fees from St. Jude Medical and serves on the advisory board of Medtronic; S.H. Hohnloser received compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau from St. Jude Medical; J.S. Healey participated on a research grant supported by Boston Scientific. M. Carlson is an employee of the St. Jude Medical Inc. T.D. Gbadebo: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript received 16 October 2012; Revised manuscript received 2 November 2012; Accepted for publication 12 November 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.