This work was supported by the American Heart Association predoctoral award PRE7370003 (DCB) and the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute grant R01 HL087039 (BPD).
A KCNQ1 Mutation Causes a High Penetrance for Familial Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 562–569, May 2013
How to Cite
BARTOS, D. C., ANDERSON, J. B., BASTIAENEN, R., JOHNSON, J. N., GOLLOB, M. H., TESTER, D. J., BURGESS, D. E., HOMFRAY, T., BEHR, E. R., ACKERMAN, M. J., GUICHENEY, P. and DELISLE, B. P. (2013), A KCNQ1 Mutation Causes a High Penetrance for Familial Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 562–569. doi: 10.1111/jce.12068
M.J. Ackerman is a consultant for Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, and Transgenomic. In addition, there is a license agreement held between Transgenomic and Mayo Clinic Health Solutions and royalties are distributed in accordance with Mayo Clinic policy. E.R. Behr receives research funds from Biotronik, Boston-Scientific, St. Jude Medical, and the international SAEC. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 DEC 2012 05:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- American Heart Association predoctoral award. Grant Number: PRE7370003
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute grant. Grant Number: R01 HL087039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.