J. Kautzner reports participation on research grants supported by Endosense and Biosense Webster, compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Biotronik, and consultant/advisory boards of Biosense Webster and St. Jude Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
Catheter Ablation of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia Before Defibrillator Implantation in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease (VTACH): An On-Treatment Analysis
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 525–529, May 2013
How to Cite
DELACRÉTAZ, E., BRENNER, R., SCHAUMANN, A., ECKARDT, L., WILLEMS, S., PITSCHNER, H.-F., KAUTZNER, J., SCHUMACHER, B., HANSEN, P. S., KUCK, K.-H. (2013), Catheter Ablation of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia Before Defibrillator Implantation in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease (VTACH): An On-Treatment Analysis. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 525–529. doi: 10.1111/jce.12073
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.