Dr. Stevenson is co-holder of a patent for needle ablation that has been consigned to BWH. Dr. Epstein has received consulting and honorarium funds from Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and GE. Dr. Koplan has received consulting funds from St. Jude Medical. Dr. Tedrow has participated on research grants supported by St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific; he has received honoraria relevant to this topic from St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific (the latter directed to BWH fellow's fund). Dr. Nof: No disclosures.
Catheter Ablation of Atrial Arrhythmias After Cardiac Transplantation: Findings at EP Study Utility of 3-D Mapping and Outcomes
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 498–502, May 2013
How to Cite
NOF, E., STEVENSON, W. G., EPSTEIN, L. M., TEDROW, U. B. and KOPLAN, B. A. (2013), Catheter Ablation of Atrial Arrhythmias After Cardiac Transplantation: Findings at EP Study Utility of 3-D Mapping and Outcomes. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 498–502. doi: 10.1111/jce.12078
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.