Dr. Della Bella is consultant for St. Jude Medical and has received honoraria for lectures form Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical, and Biotronik. Dr. Mizuno reports participation on a research grant supported by Biosense Webster. Other authors: No disclosures.
Contact Force Monitoring for Cardiac Mapping in Patients with Ventricular Tachycardia
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 519–524, May 2013
How to Cite
MIZUNO, H., VERGARA, P., MACCABELLI, G., TREVISI, N., ENG, S. C., BROMBIN, C., MAZZONE, P. and DELLA BELLA, P. (2013), Contact Force Monitoring for Cardiac Mapping in Patients with Ventricular Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 519–524. doi: 10.1111/jce.12080
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.