Potential New Indication for Ivabradine: Treatment of a Patient with Congenital Junctional Ectopic Tachycardia
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 822–824, July 2013
How to Cite
AL-GHAMDI, S., AL-FAYYADH, M. I. and HAMILTON, R. M. (2013), Potential New Indication for Ivabradine: Treatment of a Patient with Congenital Junctional Ectopic Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 822–824. doi: 10.1111/jce.12081
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.