Drs. Furnkranz, Schmidt, and Chun received honoraria payment for Medtronic educational lectures. Other authors: No disclosures.
Improved Procedural Efficacy of Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the Novel Second-Generation Cryoballoon
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 492–497, May 2013
How to Cite
FÜRNKRANZ, A., BORDIGNON, S., SCHMIDT, B., GUNAWARDENE, M., SCHULTE-HAHN, B., URBAN, V., BODE, F., NOWAK, B. and R. CHUN, J. K. (2013), Improved Procedural Efficacy of Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using the Novel Second-Generation Cryoballoon. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 492–497. doi: 10.1111/jce.12082
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2012 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.