Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death Due to Radiofrequency Ablation Within the Coronary Sinus and Subsequent Total Occlusion of the Circumflex Artery
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 929–932, August 2013
How to Cite
MAKIMOTO, H., ZHANG, Q., TILZ, R. R., WISSNER, E., CUNEO, A., KUCK, K.-H. and OUYANG, F. (2013), Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death Due to Radiofrequency Ablation Within the Coronary Sinus and Subsequent Total Occlusion of the Circumflex Artery. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 929–932. doi: 10.1111/jce.12083
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2012 03:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!