This study was supported by a grant of the German Heart Foundation/German Foundation of Heart Research.
Double Cryoenergy Application (Freeze-Thaw-Freeze) at Growing Myocardium: Lesion Volume and Effects on Coronary Arteries Early After Energy Application. Implications for Efficacy and Safety in Pediatric Patients
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 701–707, June 2013
How to Cite
SCHNEIDER, H. E., STAHL, M., KRIEBEL, T., SCHILLINGER, W., SCHILL, M., JAKOBI, J. and PAUL, T. (2013), Double Cryoenergy Application (Freeze-Thaw-Freeze) at Growing Myocardium: Lesion Volume and Effects on Coronary Arteries Early After Energy Application. Implications for Efficacy and Safety in Pediatric Patients. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 701–707. doi: 10.1111/jce.12085
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 DEC 2012 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- German Heart Foundation/German Foundation of Heart Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!