M.-H. Hsieh and Y.-J. Lin contributed equally to this manuscript.
Functional Characterization of Atrial Electrograms in a Pacing-Induced Heart Failure Model of Atrial Fibrillation: Importance of Regional Atrial Connexin40 Remodeling
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 573–582, May 2013
How to Cite
HSIEH, M.-H., LIN, Y.-J., WANG, H.-H., LO, L.-W., CHANG, S.-L., YAN, Y.-L., CHOU, T.-Y., CHEN, S.-A. and YEH, H.-I. (2013), Functional Characterization of Atrial Electrograms in a Pacing-Induced Heart Failure Model of Atrial Fibrillation: Importance of Regional Atrial Connexin40 Remodeling. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 573–582. doi: 10.1111/jce.12089
This study was supported by research grants from the Taipei Veterans General Hospital (V100C-109), National Scientific Council (NSC98-2314-B-010-031-MY3, NSC99-2628-B-075-007-MY3), and Mackay Memorial Hospital (MMH-E-98003).
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!