J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 570-572, May 2013.
The Contradictory Genetics of Atrial Fibrillation: The Growing Gap Between Knowledge and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 570–572, May 2013
How to Cite
NAPOLITANO, C. (2013), The Contradictory Genetics of Atrial Fibrillation: The Growing Gap Between Knowledge and Clinical Implications. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 570–572. doi: 10.1111/jce.12091
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:35AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!