J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 593-595, May 2013
Sequential Dual Chamber Extrastimulation Provides Clue to Supraventricular Tachycardia Mechanism
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 593–595, May 2013
How to Cite
FRANKEL, D. S. and COOPER, J. M. (2013), Sequential Dual Chamber Extrastimulation Provides Clue to Supraventricular Tachycardia Mechanism. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 593–595. doi: 10.1111/jce.12094
Dr. Frankel received travel support from Medtronic to present this case at an educational meeting. Dr. Cooper: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2013 10:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.