Dr. Sauer serves as a consultant for Biosense-Webster, Inc., a manufacturer of ablation and mapping equipment. Dr. Tzou reports a pending research grant from Biosense-Webster. Other authors: No disclosures.
Endocardial Electrogram Characteristics of Epicardial Ventricular Arrhythmias
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 649–654, June 2013
How to Cite
TZOU, W. S., NGUYEN, D. T., ALEONG, R. G., VAROSY, P. D., KATZ, D. F., HEATH, R. R., SCHULLER, J. L., LOWERY, C. M., LEWKOWIEZ, L. and SAUER, W. H. (2013), Endocardial Electrogram Characteristics of Epicardial Ventricular Arrhythmias. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 649–654. doi: 10.1111/jce.12096
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 02:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.