Drs. Lo and Chiou are cofirst authors and have equal contributions to this study.
Differences in the Atrial Electrophysiological Properties Between Vagal and Sympathetic Types of Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 609–616, June 2013
How to Cite
LO, L.-W., CHIOU, C.-W., LIN, Y.-J., CHANG, S.-L., HU, Y.-F., TSAO, H.-M., CHAO, T.-F., LI, C.-H., CHANG, H.-Y., CHUNG, F.-P. and CHEN, S.-A. (2013), Differences in the Atrial Electrophysiological Properties Between Vagal and Sympathetic Types of Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 609–616. doi: 10.1111/jce.12098
The present work was supported by the Taipei Veterans General Hospital (V100B-010, V101B-010, V102B-002, V102E7-003), National Scientific Council (NSC100-2314-B-075-054-MY3), and Research Foundation of Cardiovascular Medicine (RFCM 99-01-022, 100-01-004, 100-02-011, 101-01-001).
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 04:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Numbers: V100B-010, V101B-010, V102B-002, V102E7-003
- National Scientific Council. Grant Number: NSC100-2314-B-075-054-MY3
- Research Foundation of Cardiovascular Medicine. Grant Numbers: RFCM 99-01-022, 100-01-004, 100-02-011, 101-01-001