The study was funded by a research grant from Medtronic, Inc.
Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using a Second-Generation Cryoballoon Catheter: A Randomized Comparison of Ablation Duration and Method of Deflation
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 692–698, June 2013
How to Cite
ANDRADE, J. G., DUBUC, M., GUERRA, P. G., LANDRY, E., COULOMBE, N., LEDUC, H., RIVARD, L., MACLE, L., THIBAULT, B., TALAJIC, M., ROY, D. and KHAIRY, P. (2013), Pulmonary Vein Isolation Using a Second-Generation Cryoballoon Catheter: A Randomized Comparison of Ablation Duration and Method of Deflation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 692–698. doi: 10.1111/jce.12114
Dr. Khairy is supported by a Canada Research Chair in Electrophysiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
J.G. Andrade received compensation from Medtronic for participation on a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic. M. Talajic served on a Medtronic advisory board. M. Dubuc received honoraria relevant to this topic and served as consultant/advisory board member of an unnamed company. P. Guerra received compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau and served on advisory board of an unnamed company. N. Coulombe is an employee of Medtronic, Inc.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Canada Research Chair in Electrophysiology
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.