Supported by an independent research grant from Pfizer, Inc to B. Stambler. Spironolactone was donated by Pfizer, Inc. Pacemakers and pacemaker leads for this study were donated by Medtronic, Inc.
Spironolactone Improves the Arrhythmogenic Substrate in Heart Failure by Preventing Ventricular Electrical Activation Delays Associated with Myocardial Interstitial Fibrosis and Inflammation
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 806–812, July 2013
How to Cite
ESPOSITO, C. T., VARAHAN, S., JEYARAJ, D., LU, Y. and STAMBLER, B. S. (2013), Spironolactone Improves the Arrhythmogenic Substrate in Heart Failure by Preventing Ventricular Electrical Activation Delays Associated with Myocardial Interstitial Fibrosis and Inflammation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 806–812. doi: 10.1111/jce.12115
B.S. Stambler has received consulting fees and honoraria from Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.