The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Left Atrial Sphericity: A New Method to Assess Atrial Remodeling. Impact on the Outcome of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 752–759, July 2013
How to Cite
Bisbal, F., Guiu, E., Calvo, N., Marin, D., Berruezo, A., Arbelo, E., Ortiz-Pérez, J., de Caralt, T. M., Tolosana, J. M., Borràs, R., Sitges, M., Brugada, J. and MONT, L. (2013), Left Atrial Sphericity: A New Method to Assess Atrial Remodeling. Impact on the Outcome of Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 752–759. doi: 10.1111/jce.12116
This work was supported by the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain [Fondo Investigación Sanitaria PI1102003, REDSINCOR RD06/0003/008 and Red HERACLES RD06/0009] and by a grant from Hospital Clínic, Barcelona, Spain [Premi Fi de Residència “Emili Letang”].
Drs. Mont, Brugada, and Berruezo have received research grants, as well as honoraria for giving lectures, from St. Jude Medical (Ensite NaVx) and Biosense Webster (CARTO).
Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
- Fondo Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Number: PI1102003
- REDSINCOR. Grant Number: RD06/0003/008
- Red HERACLES. Grant Number: RD06/0009]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.