Yuan Fang and Yuan Feng contributed equally to this work.
Percutaneous Transhepatic Venous Access for ICD Implantation in a Patient with Ebstein's Anomaly with Ventricular Tachycardia Post-Glenn Operation
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 832–833, July 2013
How to Cite
CUI, K., FENG, Y., LI, X. and FANG, Y. (2013), Percutaneous Transhepatic Venous Access for ICD Implantation in a Patient with Ebstein's Anomaly with Ventricular Tachycardia Post-Glenn Operation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 832–833. doi: 10.1111/jce.12119
This work is supported by the Technology Support Program of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province, China (2012SZ0038).
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2013 02:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Technology Support Program of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 2012SZ0038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.