Supported in part by the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program.
The Role of Adenosine Following Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 742–751, July 2013
How to Cite
MCLELLAN, A. J.A., KUMAR, S., SMITH, C., MORTON, J. B., KALMAN, J. M. and KISTLER, P. M. (2013), The Role of Adenosine Following Pulmonary Vein Isolation in Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 742–751. doi: 10.1111/jce.12121
Dr. McLellan is supported by a cofunded NHMRC/NHF Postgraduate Scholarship and BakerIDI Scholarship. Dr. Kumar is supported by a cofunded NHMRC/NHF Postgraduate Scholarship. A/Professor Kistler is supported by a practitioner fellowship from the NHMRC. All other authors have reported that they have no financial relationships to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!