The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Ablation of Left-Sided Accessory Pathways with Atrial Insertion Away from the Mitral Annulus Using an Electroanatomical Mapping System
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 788–792, July 2013
How to Cite
LONG, D.-Y., DONG, J.-Z., SANG, C.-H., JIANG, C.-X., TANG, R.-B., YAN, Q., YU, R.-H., LI, S.-N., SALIM, M., YAO, Y., LIN, T., NING, M. and MA, C.-S. (2013), Ablation of Left-Sided Accessory Pathways with Atrial Insertion Away from the Mitral Annulus Using an Electroanatomical Mapping System. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 788–792. doi: 10.1111/jce.12122
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.