Medtronic Inc. supported this study through the loan of a cryoablation console.
Feasibility of Mitral Isthmus and Left Atrial Roof Linear Lesions Using an 8 mm Tip Cryoablation Catheter
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 775–780, July 2013
How to Cite
BETTS, T. R., JONES, M., WONG, K. C.K., QURESHI, N., RAJAPPAN, K. and BASHIR, Y. (2013), Feasibility of Mitral Isthmus and Left Atrial Roof Linear Lesions Using an 8 mm Tip Cryoablation Catheter. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 775–780. doi: 10.1111/jce.12129
Dr. Betts reports serving on an advisory board and receiving an honorarium for speaking on cryoablation for Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.