Clinical Characteristics and Management of Periesophageal Vagal Nerve Injury Complicating Left Atrial Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: Lessons from Eleven Cases
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 847–851, August 2013
How to Cite
KUWAHARA, T., TAKAHASHI, A., TAKAHASHI, Y., KOBORI, A., MIYAZAKI, S., TAKEI, A., FUJINO, T., OKUBO, K., TAKAGI, K., FUJII, A., TAKIGAWA, M., WATARI, Y., HIKITA, H., SATO, A. and AONUMA, K. (2013), Clinical Characteristics and Management of Periesophageal Vagal Nerve Injury Complicating Left Atrial Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: Lessons from Eleven Cases. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 847–851. doi: 10.1111/jce.12130
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 06:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!