J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 936-938, August 2013.
Mechanism of Shorter Postpacing Interval Than the Tachycardia Cycle After High-Output Entrainment Pacing of Atrial Flutter
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 936–938, August 2013
How to Cite
KANEKO, Y., NAKAJIMA, T., IRIE, T., OTA, M., IIJIMA, T., TAMURA, M., IIZUKA, T., TAMURA, S. and KURABAYASHI, M. (2013), Mechanism of Shorter Postpacing Interval Than the Tachycardia Cycle After High-Output Entrainment Pacing of Atrial Flutter. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 936–938. doi: 10.1111/jce.12133
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2013 12:06PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.