Sandeep K. Goyal and Christopher R. Ellis contributed equally to this manuscript and are cofirst authors.
Lead Thrombi Associated with Externalized Cables on Riata ICD Leads: A Case Series
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1047–1050, September 2013
How to Cite
GOYAL, S. K., ELLIS, C. R., ROTTMAN, J. N. and WHALEN, S. P. (2013), Lead Thrombi Associated with Externalized Cables on Riata ICD Leads: A Case Series. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1047–1050. doi: 10.1111/jce.12134
Dr. Rottman received a research grant from St. Jude Medical; he serves as an unpaid member of the Spectranetics advisory board. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 01:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.