This work was supported in part by the Bakken Family Philanthropic Fund for Heart-Brain Research of the Minnesota Medical Foundation for Heart—Brain Research.
NET-NET: Are Norepinephrine Transport Inhibitors a Potentially Useful Therapy for Vasovagal Syncope?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 804–805, July 2013
How to Cite
ROUKOZ, H. and BENDITT, D. G. (2013), NET-NET: Are Norepinephrine Transport Inhibitors a Potentially Useful Therapy for Vasovagal Syncope?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 804–805. doi: 10.1111/jce.12136
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 01:14PM EST
- Heart-Brain Research of the Minnesota Medical Foundation for Heart—Brain Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.