Dr. Narayan received educational support and/or honoraria from Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, and Boston Scientific; he holds equity in Topera. Dr. Krummen is supported by a grant from the American Heart Association 10BGIA3500045. Other authors: No disclosures.
Percutaneous Stellate Ganglion Block Suppressing VT and VF in a Patient Refractory to VT Ablation
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 926–928, August 2013
How to Cite
HAYASE, J., PATEL, J., NARAYAN, S. M. and KRUMMEN, D. E. (2013), Percutaneous Stellate Ganglion Block Suppressing VT and VF in a Patient Refractory to VT Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 926–928. doi: 10.1111/jce.12138
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 10BGIA3500045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.