J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, p. 1055, September 2013.
Ischemia-Triggered Pause-Dependent Polymorphous Ventricular Tachycardia Storm Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction Terminated by Complete Coronary Reperfusion
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, page 1055, September 2013
How to Cite
CHILADAKIS, J., ZAGKLI, F., CHOUCHOULIS, K. and ALEXOPOULOS, D. (2013), Ischemia-Triggered Pause-Dependent Polymorphous Ventricular Tachycardia Storm Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction Terminated by Complete Coronary Reperfusion. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1055. doi: 10.1111/jce.12139
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 01:13PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.