[Correction added after online publication 2-May-2013: Author name has been corrected. Dr. Frankel should be identified as David S. Frankel, M.D.]
Assessing Arrhythmia Burden After Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using an Implantable Loop Recorder: The ABACUS Study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 875–881, August 2013
How to Cite
KAPA, S., EPSTEIN, A. E., CALLANS, D. J., GARCIA, F. C., LIN, D., BALA, R., RILEY, M. P., HUTCHINSON, M. D., GERSTENFELD, E. P., TZOU, W., MARCHLINSKI, F. E., FRANKEL, D. S., COOPER, J. M., SUPPLE, G., DEO, R., VERDINO, R. J., PATEL, V. V. and DIXIT, S. (2013), Assessing Arrhythmia Burden After Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using an Implantable Loop Recorder: The ABACUS Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 875–881. doi: 10.1111/jce.12141
The study was supported by an unrestricted grant from Medtronic, Inc., who had no role in the administration of the study, in the interpretation of data and writing of the manuscript.
A.E.E., D.J.C., R.B., M.D.H., E.P.G., F.E.M., D.F., J.M.C., R.J.C., and S.D. received honoraria from Medtronic. A.E.E., E.P.G., F.E.M., and S.D. received research support from Medtronic. M.D.H. and F.E.M. served on advisory boards for Medtronic and D.J.C. received consulting fees. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Medtronic, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.