[Correction added after online publication 2-May-2013: Author name has been corrected. Dr. Frankel should be identified as David S. Frankel, M.D.]
Assessing Arrhythmia Burden After Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using an Implantable Loop Recorder: The ABACUS Study
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 875–881, August 2013
How to Cite
KAPA, S., EPSTEIN, A. E., CALLANS, D. J., GARCIA, F. C., LIN, D., BALA, R., RILEY, M. P., HUTCHINSON, M. D., GERSTENFELD, E. P., TZOU, W., MARCHLINSKI, F. E., FRANKEL, D. S., COOPER, J. M., SUPPLE, G., DEO, R., VERDINO, R. J., PATEL, V. V. and DIXIT, S. (2013), Assessing Arrhythmia Burden After Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Using an Implantable Loop Recorder: The ABACUS Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 875–881. doi: 10.1111/jce.12141
The study was supported by an unrestricted grant from Medtronic, Inc., who had no role in the administration of the study, in the interpretation of data and writing of the manuscript.
A.E.E., D.J.C., R.B., M.D.H., E.P.G., F.E.M., D.F., J.M.C., R.J.C., and S.D. received honoraria from Medtronic. A.E.E., E.P.G., F.E.M., and S.D. received research support from Medtronic. M.D.H. and F.E.M. served on advisory boards for Medtronic and D.J.C. received consulting fees. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Medtronic, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.