Dr. McElderry reports doing consulting, speaking and research for Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, VytronUS, and Voyage Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
Dabigatran versus Warfarin Therapy for Uninterrupted Oral Anticoagulation During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 861–865, August 2013
How to Cite
MADDOX, W., KAY, G. N., YAMADA, T., OSORIO, J., DOPPALAPUDI, H., PLUMB, V. J., GUNTER, A. and MCELDERRY, H. T. (2013), Dabigatran versus Warfarin Therapy for Uninterrupted Oral Anticoagulation During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 861–865. doi: 10.1111/jce.12143
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 12:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.