Dr. Chilukuri was supported by The Norbert and Louise Grunwald Cardiac Arrhythmia Research Fund; she participated on a research grant funded by Biosense Webster. Dr. Calkins has been a consultant to Ablation Frontiers and Biosense Webster and received honoraria relevant to this topic. Other authors: No disclosures.
The Effect of Antiarrhythmic Medication Management on Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Outcomes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 882–887, August 2013
How to Cite
DUKES, J. W., CHILUKURI, K., SCHERR, D., MARINE, J. E., BERGER, R. D., NAZARIAN, S., CHENG, A., SPRAGG, D. D., CALKINS, H. and HENRIKSON, C. A. (2013), The Effect of Antiarrhythmic Medication Management on Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Outcomes. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 882–887. doi: 10.1111/jce.12147
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Norbert and Louise Grunwald Cardiac Arrhythmia Research
- Biosense Webster