Should We Routinely Place Atrial Leads to Reduce Inappropriate Defibrillator Shocks?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 680–681, June 2013
How to Cite
PELOSI, F. (2013), Should We Routinely Place Atrial Leads to Reduce Inappropriate Defibrillator Shocks?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 680–681. doi: 10.1111/jce.12150
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 08:59PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!