S.B. was supported by a grant from the European Heart Rhythm Association.
A Prospective Randomized Single-Center Study on the Risk of Asymptomatic Cerebral Lesions Comparing Irrigated Radiofrequency Current Ablation with the Cryoballoon and the Laser Balloon
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 869–874, August 2013
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, B., GUNAWARDENE, M., KRIEG, D., BORDIGNON, S., FÜRNKRANZ, A., KULIKOGLU, M., HERRMANN, W. and CHUN, K.R. J. (2013), A Prospective Randomized Single-Center Study on the Risk of Asymptomatic Cerebral Lesions Comparing Irrigated Radiofrequency Current Ablation with the Cryoballoon and the Laser Balloon. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 869–874. doi: 10.1111/jce.12151
B.S. and K.R.J.C. received research grants and speaker honoraria from CardioFocus and are both consultants to Medtronic. A.F. is a consultant to Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
CLINICAL TRIAL REGISTRATION: (https://drks-neu.uniklinik-freiburg.de/drks_web/; study number 00000782).
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2013 08:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- European Heart Rhythm Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!