New Clinical and Electrocardiographic Classification in Patients with Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 902–908, August 2013
How to Cite
SEKIGUCHI, Y., AONUMA, K., TAKAGI, M., AIHARA, N., YOKOYAMA, Y., HIRAOKA, M. (2013), New Clinical and Electrocardiographic Classification in Patients with Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 902–908. doi: 10.1111/jce.12154
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.