This investigation was funded by a grant from Gilead Sciences, Inc., to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; R.L. Verrier, Principal Investigator.
Dronedarone's Inhibition of If Current Is the Primary Mechanism Responsible for Its Bradycardic Effect
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 914–918, August 2013
How to Cite
SOBRADO, L. F., VARONE, B. B., MACHADO, A. D., NEARING, B. D., ZENG, D., BELARDINELLI, L. and VERRIER, R. L. (2013), Dronedarone's Inhibition of If Current Is the Primary Mechanism Responsible for Its Bradycardic Effect. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 914–918. doi: 10.1111/jce.12155
D. Zeng and L. Belardinelli are employees of Gilead Sciences, Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!