Early Repolarization: A Rare Primary Arrhythmic Syndrome and Common Modifier of Arrhythmic Risk
Section Editor: Silvia G. Priori, M.D., Ph.D.
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 837–843, July 2013
How to Cite
ROBERTS, J. D. and GOLLOB, M. H. (2013), Early Repolarization: A Rare Primary Arrhythmic Syndrome and Common Modifier of Arrhythmic Risk. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 837–843. doi: 10.1111/jce.12156
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2The genetics of the J wave patterns, Journal of Electrocardiology, 2013, 46, 5, 395, ,