J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol 24, p. 935, August 2013.
Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in a Patient with an Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava and Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, page 935, August 2013
How to Cite
KUMAR, V., YAMADA, T. and KAY, G. N. (2013), Atrial Fibrillation Ablation in a Patient with an Interrupted Inferior Vena Cava and Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 935. doi: 10.1111/jce.12158
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Successful implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implantation through a communicating branch of the persistent left superior vena cava, Journal of Arrhythmia, 2015, 31, 5, 331, , ,