J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 852-854, August 2013.
Periesophageal Vagal Nerve Injury Post-AF Ablation: The Esophagus a Vulnerable Neighbor?
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 852–854, August 2013
How to Cite
McLELLAN, A. J.A. and KISTLER, P. M. (2013), Periesophageal Vagal Nerve Injury Post-AF Ablation: The Esophagus a Vulnerable Neighbor?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 852–854. doi: 10.1111/jce.12165
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 06:06AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!