R.V. invented technology to measure the magnitude of T-wave alternans; however, that technology was not used in this study. Other authors: No disclosures.
T-Wave Alternans, QRST-Wave Alternans and Atrioventricular Block: Three Consecutive Rate-Dependent Phenomena in a Child with Congenital Long-QT Syndrome
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1183–1184, October 2013
How to Cite
GOTO, H., TAKASUGI, N., VERRIER, R. L. and KUWAHARA, T. (2013), T-Wave Alternans, QRST-Wave Alternans and Atrioventricular Block: Three Consecutive Rate-Dependent Phenomena in a Child with Congenital Long-QT Syndrome. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1183–1184. doi: 10.1111/jce.12169
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2013 07:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!