Ken Okumura reports participation on research grants supported by Biosense Webster and Johnson & Johnson, and from which he also received honoraria for lectures relevant to this topic. Other authors: No disclosures.
Validation of Accuracy of Three-Dimensional Left Atrial CartoSound™ and CT Image Integration: Influence of Respiratory Phase and Cardiac Cycle
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1002–1007, September 2013
How to Cite
KIMURA, M., SASAKI, S., OWADA, S., HORIUCHI, D., SASAKI, K., ITOH, T., ISHIDA, Y., KINJO, T. and OKUMURA, K. (2013), Validation of Accuracy of Three-Dimensional Left Atrial CartoSound™ and CT Image Integration: Influence of Respiratory Phase and Cardiac Cycle. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1002–1007. doi: 10.1111/jce.12170
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 03:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.