K. Wirth and M. Böhm share senior authorship.
Effects of Electrical Stimulation of Carotid Baroreflex and Renal Denervation on Atrial Electrophysiology
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1028–1033, September 2013
How to Cite
LINZ, D., MAHFOUD, F., SCHOTTEN, U., UKENA, C., NEUBERGER, H.-R., WIRTH, K. and BÖHM, M. (2013), Effects of Electrical Stimulation of Carotid Baroreflex and Renal Denervation on Atrial Electrophysiology. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1028–1033. doi: 10.1111/jce.12171
D.L. is supported by HOMFOR2013. M.B. is supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (KFO 196). F.M is supported by the Deutsche Hochdruckliga. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.