The groups of E.V. Zaklyazminskaya and H. Abriel are supported by a grant for scientific cooperation between Eastern Europe and Switzerland by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SCOPES #IZ73Z0_128016). This work was also supported by a grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation to HA (310030B_135693). F. Jousset is supported by the European Union (European Network for Translational Research in Atrial Fibrillation (EUTRAF) FP7 grant).
Characterization of 2 Genetic Variants of Nav1.5-Arginine 689 Found in Patients with Cardiac Arrhythmias
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1037–1046, September 2013
How to Cite
SOTTAS, V., ROUGIER, J.-S., JOUSSET, F., KUCERA, J. P., SHESTAK, A., MAKAROV, L. M., ZAKLYAZMINSKAYA, E. V. and ABRIEL, H. (2013), Characterization of 2 Genetic Variants of Nav1.5-Arginine 689 Found in Patients with Cardiac Arrhythmias. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1037–1046. doi: 10.1111/jce.12173
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IZ73Z0_128016, 310030B_135693
- European Network for Translational Research in Atrial Fibrillation (EUTRAF). Grant Number: FP7