The groups of E.V. Zaklyazminskaya and H. Abriel are supported by a grant for scientific cooperation between Eastern Europe and Switzerland by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SCOPES #IZ73Z0_128016). This work was also supported by a grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation to HA (310030B_135693). F. Jousset is supported by the European Union (European Network for Translational Research in Atrial Fibrillation (EUTRAF) FP7 grant).
Characterization of 2 Genetic Variants of Nav1.5-Arginine 689 Found in Patients with Cardiac Arrhythmias
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1037–1046, September 2013
How to Cite
SOTTAS, V., ROUGIER, J.-S., JOUSSET, F., KUCERA, J. P., SHESTAK, A., MAKAROV, L. M., ZAKLYAZMINSKAYA, E. V. and ABRIEL, H. (2013), Characterization of 2 Genetic Variants of Nav1.5-Arginine 689 Found in Patients with Cardiac Arrhythmias. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1037–1046. doi: 10.1111/jce.12173
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IZ73Z0_128016, 310030B_135693
- European Network for Translational Research in Atrial Fibrillation (EUTRAF). Grant Number: FP7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.