Dr. Di Biase serves as a consultant to and/or on the advisory boards of Biosense Webster, Hansen Medical, St. Jude Medical, and Pfizer. Dr. Natale serves as a consultant to and/or on the advisory boards of Biosense Webster, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, and Boston Scientific. Other authors: No disclosures.
Adenosine Testing in Atrial Flutter Ablation: Unmasking of Dormant Conduction Across the Cavotricuspid Isthmus and Risk of Recurrence
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 995–1001, September 2013
How to Cite
MORALES, G. X., MACLE, L., KHAIRY, P., CHARNIGO, R., DAVIDSON, E., THAL, S., CHING, C., LELLOUCHE, N., WHITBECK, M., DELISLE, B., THOMPSON, J., DI BIASE, L., NATALE, A., NATTEL, S. and ELAYI, C. S. (2013), Adenosine Testing in Atrial Flutter Ablation: Unmasking of Dormant Conduction Across the Cavotricuspid Isthmus and Risk of Recurrence. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 995–1001. doi: 10.1111/jce.12174
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.