This study was supported in part by National Institutes of Health grants P01 HL78931, R01 HL78932, R01 71140, and R21 HL106554; and by the Laubisch and Kawata Endowments of the University of California Los Angeles (Dr. J. Weiss), a Medtronic-Zipes Endowment of Indiana University (Dr. P. Chen) and the Indiana University Health-Indiana University School of Medicine Strategic Research Initiative.
Apamin-Sensitive Calcium-Activated Potassium Currents in Rabbit Ventricles with Chronic Myocardial Infarction
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1144–1153, October 2013
How to Cite
LEE, Y. S., CHANG, P.-C., HSUEH, C.-H., MARUYAMA, M., PARK, H. W., RHEE, K.-S., HSIEH, Y.-C., SHEN, C., WEISS, J. N., CHEN, Z., LIN, S.-F. and CHEN, P.-S. (2013), Apamin-Sensitive Calcium-Activated Potassium Currents in Rabbit Ventricles with Chronic Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1144–1153. doi: 10.1111/jce.12176
Medtronic Inc., St. Jude Inc., Cryocath Inc., and Cyberonics Inc. donated research equipment to Dr. Chen's laboratory. Dr. Chen is a consultant to Cyberonics Inc. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P01 HL78931, R01 HL78932, R01 71140, R21 HL106554
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.