This research was supported by the German Research Foundation (DFG; BR 2107/4-1) to Dr. M. Brunner and Dr. K. E. Odening and by the “Margarete von Wrangell Habilitation Program” by the Ministry of Sciences, Research, and Arts in Baden Württemberg and the European Social Fund to Dr. K. E. Odening.
Differential Effects of the β-Adrenoceptor Blockers Carvedilol and Metoprolol on SQT1- and SQT2-Mutant Channels
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1163–1171, October 2013
How to Cite
BODI, I., FRANKE, G., PANTULU, N. D., WU, K., PEREZ-FELIZ, S., BODE, C., ZEHENDER, M., HAUSEN, A. Z., BRUNNER, M. and ODENING, K. E. (2013), Differential Effects of the β-Adrenoceptor Blockers Carvedilol and Metoprolol on SQT1- and SQT2-Mutant Channels. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1163–1171. doi: 10.1111/jce.12178
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 06:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG; BR 2107/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.