Increased Preoperative Serum Apoptosis Marker Fas Ligand Correlates With Histopathology and New-Onset of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients After Cardiac Surgery
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1110–1115, October 2013
How to Cite
MÜLLER, P., DENEKE, T., SCHIEDAT, F., BÖSCHE, L., STRAUCH, J., DIETRICH, J. W., VOGT, M., TANNAPFEL, A., STIEGLER, H., MÜGGE, A. and EWERS, A. (2013), Increased Preoperative Serum Apoptosis Marker Fas Ligand Correlates With Histopathology and New-Onset of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients After Cardiac Surgery. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 1110–1115. doi: 10.1111/jce.12191
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.