J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 24, pp. 965–967, September 2013.
Luminal Esophageal Temperature Monitoring for the Prevention of Esophageal Injury During Left Atrial Ablation: LET It Be?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 965–967, September 2013
How to Cite
TZOU, W. S. and RUSSO, A. M. (2013), Luminal Esophageal Temperature Monitoring for the Prevention of Esophageal Injury During Left Atrial Ablation: LET It Be?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 965–967. doi: 10.1111/jce.12198
Dr. Russo reports serving as a consultant or on the advisory board of Biosense Webster. Dr Tzou reports no disclosures.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 12:05PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.